HOUSE OF DAYSPRING INT’L MINISTRY
A Brief History
House of Dayspring Int’l Church started on Sunday, the 12th January, 2003 in a small restaurant along Azikiwe Street Mile 2 Diobu Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
There were thirty-two (32) adults in attendance which reduced to 9 Adults the following Sunday. On Sunday, the eight of August (8th) 2004 the church moved to a temporary location in Rumuolumeni. In November, 2005 the Church land was purchased and construction started in February 2006.
The church moved into the uncompleted sanctuary on the 17th of February 2008 and by the grace of God and absolute commitment of the leaders and members of the Church to the project, the building was finally completed. To God be all the glory!
VISION AND MISSION
Our Mission: To raise a people of Character, Power and Purpose through the preaching of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and prayers.
b) We believe in the ordinance of the communion table.
c) We believe that Jesus came in the flesh, died and resurrected on the third day.
d) We believe in life after death, judgement of unbelievers and believers.
e) We believe in the concept of the trinity i.e The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit as co-equal, co-eternal, indivisible oneness of the three manifestation of the Godhead.
f) We believe in the ordinance of baptisms;
1. Baptism into the body – Acts 19:4-5
2. Baptism in water by immersion – Acts 8:36-39, Acts 10:47.
3. Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the Evidence of praying and speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:1-4, Acts 10: 44-45.
4. We believe in the death, burial, resurrection, ascension and the soon return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2. Fasting and Prayer Conferences
3. Jesus Prosperity Conference
4. Men Convention
5. Women Convention
6. Youth Convention
1. Discipleship I : For new converts and for intending members.
2. Discipleship II
3. Discipleship III
4. Leadership I and II
Senior Associate Pastor
Are you ready to begin a Pleasant and New Experience with Christ?